Working Group meetings – Denkendorf 2015
Download here the full program of the COST-Action meeting in Denkendorf on 24th and 25th March 2015.
|Tuesday – 24/03/2015|
|10.00 – 10.30||Plenary session|
|10.30 – 13.00||Working Group (1b, 2, 4)|
|13.00 – 14.00||lunch|
|14.00 – 17.00||Working Group (1a, 1b, 5)|
|17.30 – 18.30||Management Committee meeting|
|18.45||Bus from ITV to location of conference dinner.|
* 1a: Adaptables group; 1b : Bending-active group; 1c: Fabric Formwork group. For other working groups, please visit this page.
Plenary keynote lectures – Fabric Formwork
- Remo Pedreschi (Edinburgh College of Art) – Work on fabric formed concrete at the University of Edinburgh
- Christian Raun (Adapa – adaptive moulds)
- Benjamin Kromoser (TU Wien) – Building free formed concrete surfaces by using “pneumatic forming of hardened concrete”
- Diederik Veenedaal (Block research group) – Hybrid cable-net and fabric formed, anticlastic shells